ERAMO ART WORK TRAINER (WOMEN'S)
We teamed up with some familiar athletes for a not so familiar workout. With the creative direction of artist Kent Youngstrom and the talented personalities of NOBULL, the end result was something spectacular. A collision between art and repetitive movement.
This Limited Edition Trainer was designed from the artwork created by Kristi Eramo. A percentage of the sales generated will be donated to a charity of Kristi's choice.
"Kristi Eramo chose the brightest colors of the day and accentuated proper form on each movement of kettlebell swings and slam ball drops. She even added in a little recovery and used a foam roller to enhance her overall image composition. Once she realized it was not a competition and her movements were not being judged, she was able to let herself go and worry less about technique and focus on the creation of something more abstract." - Kent Youngstrom
PRE-ORDER FOR LATE FEBRUARY SHIPPING.
JUST THE FACTS
- The upper of the Trainer features a seamless one-piece construction of SuperFabric®, an extremely durable, breathable and abrasion resistant material.
- The SuperFabric® guard plates are applied on a highly flexible mesh base layer, creating a 360 degree shield from zombies, rope climbs, and excuses.
- The outsole lug pattern was designed for multi-environment usage, allowing for an easy transition between inside and outside with the right blend of flexibility, traction and support.
- High carbon lateral and medial guards for added protection on sidewalls.
- Reflective NOBULL logo for visibility when you need it most.
- Breathable perforated microsuede tongue.
- Molded, anatomical sockliner.
- Medial rope grip.
- The Trainer comes with two pairs of laces.
- 4mm heel to toe drop.
Free shipping is available on all European orders over €99. Customers outside of the EU are responsible for paying import duties.
The Trainer runs true to size. If you're between sizes we recommend ordering up .5 size.
News & Updates
Stay in the know for all things NOBULL.
This art work isn't meant to hang on the wall.
ART WORK TRAINER
This art work isn’t meant to hang on the wall.
- We teamed up with some familiar athletes for a not so familiar workout.
- Each athlete chose movements and colors that expressed themselves.
A collision between art & repetitive movement.
Each Trainer in the Art Work Collection was designed from the art work created by each athlete.